The IWSC 2018 is now open
We have now officially opened the 2018 competition.
Don't waste any time, enter now and enjoy a special 15% discount* on all entries as part of our early bird offer.
Have you entered before? We've made it even easier for you - you can now clone your previous entries.
Nominations open for the IWSC Achievement Awards
Nominations are now open for 2018 Wine & Spirit Communicators, and Oustanding Achievements in Wine & Scotch Whisky Trophies. We're calling out to everyone from the industry to nominate the person or people they think really stood out and made a difference this year.
Top 10 wines for Christmas Day
As Christmas fast approaches, wine expert, presenter, and IWSC Wine Communicator of the Year Joe Fattorini lists his top ten wines to get your hands on over the festive period
IWSC celebrates excellence in wines and spirits at its 48th Awards Banquet
The stars of the wine and spirits worlds converged last night in the heart of the City of London for a gala dinner to celebrate the winners of the International Wine and Spirit Competition
- “When we win those trophies, people around the world listen. They are serious awards. The opportunity to sell more expensive wines with more personality in independents and the on-trade has never been greater.”Neil McGuiganCEO, Australian Vintage, 2015 IWSC President
- “It’s a great honour to win especially as nowadays people are focusing on the quality not just the numbers, so it does mean a huge amount getting recognition from an institution as well sought after as the IWSC.”Chris BlandyOwner, Blandy's Wines
- “This will be a recognition that will help in building the brand further, and building its prestige around the world.”Victor FuentesDirector General, El Coto de Rioja S.A
- “The IWSC is a well renowned, well looked up to standard and a symbol of premium products so it’s a great achievement to win any award.”Andrea FreeboroughCellar Master, Nederburg Wines
- “The competition and the way it’s judged is outstanding. The wines go through the ringer so if you win any medal you should be very happy. The banquet night is something that all wine makers from around the world want to attend, so to come here is fantastic!”Neil McGuiganCEO, Australian Vintage, 2015 IWSC President