Disponemos de las siguientes opciones para el envío:
1. Hellmann Worldwide Logistics
A través de nuestros transportistas locales (indicados a continuación por países)
2. Distribuidor del Reino Unido
A través de un distribuidor del Reino Unido
Puede organizarlo de forma independiente. Tenga en cuenta que será responsable de todos los gastos, impuestos y aranceles
We have partnered with Hellmann Beverage Logistics to make the entry process as easy as possible. For an additional £53 per entry for wine, no/low alcohol or vermouth, or £80 for spirits, entrants will be able to ship their products to the IWSC from selected offices of our partner. This price covers all duty.
Please use the drop down menu above to find your local participating Hellmann office and make sure you have checked our entry and shipping deadlines.
In order to qualify for this
If you have any questions about the group shipping offer, please contact email@example.com.
Not using group shipping?
Please deliver three samples of each wine or sake, or two bottles of each spirit or vermouth entry directly or via an independent courier to the relevant address below.
Delivery address for wine, sake and vermouth - IWSC c/o Sensible Wine Services, Unit 10 Dana Trading Estate, Transfesa Road, Paddock Wood, Tonbridge, TN12 6UT, UK.
Delivery address for spirits - The International Wine and Spirit Competition Cellars, Building 17, Dunsfold Park, Stovolds Hill, Cranleigh, Surrey, GU6 8TB, UK.
Shipping wine or spirits to South Africa?
- All South Africa entries for 2020 (two bottles for wine, two bottles for spirits and vermouth) must be sent to Vineyard Hotel, Colinton Road, Newlands, 7700, Cape Town, South Africa. The deadline for delivery is 15th July.
- Please clearly mark all boxes as IWSC Competition, Vineyard Hotel Conference Centre.
- However, we will also have a panel in the UK tasting wines from South Africa, to judge wines that are already in the UK.
Save on shipping costs by giving your samples to us in person. We will be collecting bottles at a number of key trade events around the globe, throughout the year. Upcoming events include Wine Paris and Prowein. This costs £26 for wine, no/low alcohol and vermouth and £60 for spirits.
Get in touch with our team for more information.