The World of Wines Experience at the BBC Good Food Show London
|Fecha de inicio||vie 14 nov 2014|
|Fecha de finalización||dom 16 nov 2014|
The International Wine & Spirit Competition presented its award winning wines at London’s biggest food and wine consumer event, the BBC Good Food Show.
The World of Wines Experience allowed consumers to sample a large selection of award winning wines and listen to a series of educational Masterclasses that were led by;
-The Sunday Telegraph’s Susy Atkins,
-Saturday Kitchen’s Jane Parkinson,
-Winemaker Neil McGuigan
-IWSC’s general manager Ewan Lacey.
View the photos on our Facebook page
- “When we win those trophies, people around the world listen. They are serious awards. The opportunity to sell more expensive wines with more personality in independents and the on-trade has never been greater.”Neil McGuiganCEO, Australian Vintage, 2015 IWSC President
- “It’s a great honour to win especially as nowadays people are focusing on the quality not just the numbers, so it does mean a huge amount getting recognition from an institution as well sought after as the IWSC.”Chris BlandyOwner, Blandy's Wines
- “This will be a recognition that will help in building the brand further, and building its prestige around the world.”Victor FuentesDirector General, El Coto de Rioja S.A
- “The IWSC is a well renowned, well looked up to standard and a symbol of premium products so it’s a great achievement to win any award.”Andrea FreeboroughCellar Master, Nederburg Wines
- “The competition and the way it’s judged is outstanding. The wines go through the ringer so if you win any medal you should be very happy. The banquet night is something that all wine makers from around the world want to attend, so to come here is fantastic!”Neil McGuiganCEO, Australian Vintage, 2015 IWSC President