WINE LABEL DESIGN AWARDS
Deadline: When entering your products
Open to all wines submitted into the competition for an additional £60 fee, judges will assess the creativity, impact, innovation, relevance and originality of submitted wine labels in the ultimate quest for Wine Label Design of the Year.
SPIRITS PACKAGING & DESIGN AWARDS
Deadline: When entering your products
Open to all spirits submitted into the competition for an additional £60 fee, judges will assess the creativity, impact, innovation, relevance and originality of submitted spirits.
See 2017 Packaging & Design Awards Winners:
- White Spirits Trophy – Brighton Gin, Brighton Gin Spirits Company Ltd
- Brown Spirits Trophy – (Joint winners) Glenfiddich Project XX Single Malt Scotch Whisky / Glenfiddich IPA Experiment Single Malt Scotch Whisky, William Grant & Sons
- Contemporary Trophy – Italicus Rosolio di Bergamotto, Italicus Ltd
- Traditional Trophy – (Joint winners) Cap Mattei Grande Réserve Quinquina Rouge 2015 / Cap Mattei Blanc 2015, La Distillerie
- WoW Trophy – Padró & Co. Rojo Amargo Light Box, Unión Vegas SL
- Storytelling Trophy - Bathtub Cut Gin, Prohibition Liquor Co.
- “Una nueva marca tiene que centrarse increíblemente duro para lograr credibilidad y crear conciencia. Para ganar la medalla de oro y el trofeo mezcal como lanzamos fue un sueño. Nos ha proporcionado un nivel de credibilidad y exposición que simplemente no podríamos haber logrado por nuestra cuenta. Los premios nos ayudaron a asegurar negocio con cuentas asombrosos como Harvey Nichols y Selfridges y ciertamente desempeñaron un papel importante en la apertura del diálogo con los potenciales Importadores de Estados Unidos y en última instancia asegurar uno. Pensé mucho sobre cual competencia entrar y cuál sería la rentabilidad de esa inversión. Puedo decir con absoluta confianza que el IWSC valió cada centavo.”David ShepherdFundador y Director, Corte Vetusto
- “IWSC is a very important competition to us in terms of showing consumers our quality. It's one of the competitions that we definitely enter on a yearly basis.”Ian ChangMaster Blender, Kavalan Distillery
- “Out of all of the awards, the IWSC is probably the most prestigious and most honest awards. You choose your judges very well and they're very good, honest, decent people. They do it for the love of the industry.”Sukhinder SinghMD, The Whisky Exchange
- “The IWSC is a very prestigious competition. The prestige is a great thing to be able to communicate to our customers who have great respect for it.”David PorterOperations & Buying, Lea & Sandeman
- “The IWSC represents everything, without a doubt. There's no better competition in the world where you can judge yourself not just against your countrymen but against the rest of the world.”Andy AndersonWinemaker, Takapoto Estate
- “Fantastic company and fantastic award . . . In the wine industry, having an award like this is such an accolade.”Claire GriffithsCommercial Director, Vina Cono Sur
- “It's one of the greatest international awards you can get. It's similar to an Oscar, if you like.”Lenz MoserWinemaker, Yantai Changyu Pioneer Company
- “Because of the number of international judges that are tasting the wines and the number of wines that are being entered, it’s a great privilege for us to receive this award. The history of the competition, the standing that it has amongst the international wine world and certainly amongst one’s peers, to be able to get an award at the IWSC means a lot. There are a lot of competitions around the world – this probably represents the top award you could get as a winemaker.”Gary & Kathy JordanWinemakers, Jordan Wine Estate
- “It’s a great honour to win especially as nowadays people are focusing on the quality not just the numbers, so it does mean a huge amount getting recognition from an institution as well sought after as the IWSC.”Chris BlandyOwner, Blandy's Wines
- “This will be a recognition that will help in building the brand further, and building its prestige around the world.”Victor FuentesDirector General, El Coto de Rioja S.A
- “The IWSC is a well renowned, well looked up to standard and a symbol of premium products so it’s a great achievement to win any award.”Andrea FreeboroughCellar Master, Nederburg Wines