Información sobre el envío
Disponemos de las siguientes opciones para el envío:
1. Hellmann Worldwide Logistics
A través de nuestros transportistas locales (indicados a continuación por países)
2. Distribuidor del Reino Unido
A través de un distribuidor del Reino Unido
Puede organizarlo de forma independiente. Tenga en cuenta que será responsable de todos los gastos, impuestos y aranceles
Once again we have partnered with Hellmann Beverage Logistics to make the entry process even easier than before. For an additional £50 per wine entry and £69 per spirits entry, entrants will be able to ship their products into the Competition from selected offices of our partner, Hellmann Beverage Logistics. This price covers all duty.
Please use the search box above to find your local participating Hellmann office, and for shipping deadlines click here.
In order to qualify for this shipping you must deliver the entry to your local office by the group shipping deadline. You must contact Hellmann Beverage Logistics prior to sending your products. All boxes must be clearly marked with the address below, and include your company name.
If you have any questions about the group shipping offer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Not added shipping to your order or shipping spirits?
Please deliver 4 samples of each wine and/or spirit entry directly o via an independent courier to:
Building 17, Dunsfold Park,
Surrey, GU6 8TB,
Shipping wine to South Africa?
All South Africa Wine entries (4 bottles per entry) must be sent to Vineyard Hotel, Colinton Road, Newlands, 7700, Cape Town, South Africa from 23rd June to 6th July. The deadline for online entries is July 6th.
If your South African wines are already in the UK, please send them to the Competition cellars.
All South African spirit entries must be sent directly to the UK
Shipping wine from Argentina?
Please subscribe to our newsletter to receive more information about the shipping deadline.
- “Una nueva marca tiene que centrarse increíblemente duro para lograr credibilidad y crear conciencia. Para ganar la medalla de oro y el trofeo mezcal como lanzamos fue un sueño. Nos ha proporcionado un nivel de credibilidad y exposición que simplemente no podríamos haber logrado por nuestra cuenta. Los premios nos ayudaron a asegurar negocio con cuentas asombrosos como Harvey Nichols y Selfridges y ciertamente desempeñaron un papel importante en la apertura del diálogo con los potenciales Importadores de Estados Unidos y en última instancia asegurar uno. Pensé mucho sobre cual competencia entrar y cuál sería la rentabilidad de esa inversión. Puedo decir con absoluta confianza que el IWSC valió cada centavo.”David ShepherdFundador y Director, Corte Vetusto
- “IWSC is a very important competition to us in terms of showing consumers our quality. It's one of the competitions that we definitely enter on a yearly basis.”Ian ChangMaster Blender, Kavalan Distillery
- “Out of all of the awards, the IWSC is probably the most prestigious and most honest awards. You choose your judges very well and they're very good, honest, decent people. They do it for the love of the industry.”Sukhinder SinghMD, The Whisky Exchange
- “The IWSC is a very prestigious competition. The prestige is a great thing to be able to communicate to our customers who have great respect for it.”David PorterOperations & Buying, Lea & Sandeman
- “The IWSC represents everything, without a doubt. There's no better competition in the world where you can judge yourself not just against your countrymen but against the rest of the world.”Andy AndersonWinemaker, Takapoto Estate
- “Fantastic company and fantastic award . . . In the wine industry, having an award like this is such an accolade.”Claire GriffithsCommercial Director, Vina Cono Sur
- “It's one of the greatest international awards you can get. It's similar to an Oscar, if you like.”Lenz MoserWinemaker, Yantai Changyu Pioneer Company
- “Because of the number of international judges that are tasting the wines and the number of wines that are being entered, it’s a great privilege for us to receive this award. The history of the competition, the standing that it has amongst the international wine world and certainly amongst one’s peers, to be able to get an award at the IWSC means a lot. There are a lot of competitions around the world – this probably represents the top award you could get as a winemaker.”Gary & Kathy JordanWinemakers, Jordan Wine Estate
- “It’s a great honour to win especially as nowadays people are focusing on the quality not just the numbers, so it does mean a huge amount getting recognition from an institution as well sought after as the IWSC.”Chris BlandyOwner, Blandy's Wines
- “This will be a recognition that will help in building the brand further, and building its prestige around the world.”Victor FuentesDirector General, El Coto de Rioja S.A
- “The IWSC is a well renowned, well looked up to standard and a symbol of premium products so it’s a great achievement to win any award.”Andrea FreeboroughCellar Master, Nederburg Wines