IWSC Spirits Tasting at ProWine, China 2017
|Start Date||Tue 14 Nov 2017|
|End Date||Thu 16 Nov 2017|
Sign up for the IWSC Spirits Tasting at ProWine, China 2017
Take part in the IWSC Spirits tasting at ProWine China, where it’s expected to be visited by 10,000+ Chinese and Asian buyers and distributors.
- Dates: 14 -16 November 2017
- Stand: 4BF30
- Spaces available: 50 (First come first served)
- Fee: £250 per spirit
- Samples required: 3 bottles per spirit
- Available only to Spirits already in Maninland China.
By participating with 1 to 4 spirits:
a) Your IWSC winning Spirits will be displayed at our dedicated stand.
b) Your Spirits details will be listed in our tasting catalogue.
c) You will receive exposure on our social media platforms.
By participating with 5 spirits you will receive:
a) All the above,
b) 20% discount off the exhibiting price.
c) Opportunity to conduct a live presentation at the stand with your spirits.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- “When we win those trophies, people around the world listen. They are serious awards. The opportunity to sell more expensive wines with more personality in independents and the on-trade has never been greater.”Neil McGuiganCEO, Australian Vintage, 2015 IWSC President
- “It’s a great honour to win especially as nowadays people are focusing on the quality not just the numbers, so it does mean a huge amount getting recognition from an institution as well sought after as the IWSC.”Chris BlandyOwner, Blandy's Wines
- “This will be a recognition that will help in building the brand further, and building its prestige around the world.”Victor FuentesDirector General, El Coto de Rioja S.A
- “The IWSC is a well renowned, well looked up to standard and a symbol of premium products so it’s a great achievement to win any award.”Andrea FreeboroughCellar Master, Nederburg Wines
- “The competition and the way it’s judged is outstanding. The wines go through the ringer so if you win any medal you should be very happy. The banquet night is something that all wine makers from around the world want to attend, so to come here is fantastic!”Neil McGuiganCEO, Australian Vintage, 2015 IWSC President