IWSC 10th Annual Spirits Tasting at Vintners' Hall
The IWSC hosted its 10th Annual Spirits Tasting at Vintners Hall in London this week. A very exciting event showcasing the best of the best, with more than 200 winning spirits from all over the globe!
Thank you all for coming and once again, congratulations to all the winners!
For expert help contact our operations team
+44 (0) 1483 548 963
Our operations team are always available to offer expert assistance. Please call us or click to discover the many other ways we can assist you.
Clone your entries from previous years
You can now clone your entries from previous years, click on the link to learn more.
London, August 2017 : Ahead of the International Wine & Spirits Competition’s Annual Awards Banquet, the much-anticipated shortlist for the Spirits Communicator of the Year Award, sponsored by Chivas Brothers,Di Più
Announced at the prestigious London Wine Fair, the results for the Northern Hemisphere highlight the changing face of wine production globally. Judged by carefully-selected panels of industry experts, including MastersDi Più
- “When we win those trophies, people around the world listen. They are serious awards. The opportunity to sell more expensive wines with more personality in independents and the on-trade has never been greater.”Neil McGuiganCEO, Australian Vintage, 2015 IWSC President
- “It’s a great honour to win especially as nowadays people are focusing on the quality not just the numbers, so it does mean a huge amount getting recognition from an institution as well sought after as the IWSC.”Chris BlandyOwner, Blandy's Wines
- “This will be a recognition that will help in building the brand further, and building its prestige around the world.”Victor FuentesDirector General, El Coto de Rioja S.A
- “The IWSC is a well renowned, well looked up to standard and a symbol of premium products so it’s a great achievement to win any award.”Andrea FreeboroughCellar Master, Nederburg Wines
- “The competition and the way it’s judged is outstanding. The wines go through the ringer so if you win any medal you should be very happy. The banquet night is something that all wine makers from around the world want to attend, so to come here is fantastic!”Neil McGuiganCEO, Australian Vintage, 2015 IWSC President