Wed 22 Feb 2017
Bottle Collection at ProWeinIWSC is happy to be at ProWein once again this year.
On this occasion, we would like to offer FREE SHIPPING to all ProWein exhibitors, working in partnership with Hellman Beverage Logistics.
This means we will take care of all the taxes, duties and logistics so that you don’t have to. Simply drop your bottles at our stand at the fair.
Please drop the bottles at the IWSC stand - Hall 9 / F01
Sunday 19th March 1pm-5pm
Monday 20th March 1pm-5pm ONLY
Do I need to do anything else?
All entries must be packed in boxes, with their information on the outside
All entries must be entered online via the IWSC website + entry fee paid in full
Please fill out a customs form at the IWSC stand + we will sort out the rest!
If you need more information, please call +441483 548 963 or email email@example.com
- “When we win those trophies, people around the world listen. They are serious awards. The opportunity to sell more expensive wines with more personality in independents and the on-trade has never been greater.”Neil McGuiganCEO, Australian Vintage, 2015 IWSC President
- “It’s a great honour to win especially as nowadays people are focusing on the quality not just the numbers, so it does mean a huge amount getting recognition from an institution as well sought after as the IWSC.”Chris BlandyOwner, Brandy's Wines
- “This will be a recognition that will help in building the brand further, and building its prestige around the world.”Victor FuentesDirector General, El Coto de Rioja S.A
- “The IWSC is a well renowned, well looked up to standard and a symbol of premium products so it’s a great achievement to win any award.”Andrea FreeboroughCellar Master, Nederburg Wines
- “The competition and the way it’s judged is outstanding. The wines go through the ringer so if you win any medal you should be very happy. The banquet night is something that all wine makers from around the world want to attend, so to come here is fantastic!”Neil McGuiganCEO, Australian Vintage, 2015 IWSC President