Thu 25 May 2017
IWSC at London Wine Fair 2017London Wine Fair 2017 was amazing!
From masterclasses by the likes of Joe Wadsack to tastings spanning the past decade up to current IWSC award & medal winners, we had something for every wine industry professional and lover.
What was your favorite or most memorable 2017 London Wine Fair or IWSC stand visit moment? Let us know! Tweet us @theIWSC
We hope you had as much fun as we did. We're already looking forward to next years fair!
- “When we win those trophies, people around the world listen. They are serious awards. The opportunity to sell more expensive wines with more personality in independents and the on-trade has never been greater.”Neil McGuiganCEO, Australian Vintage, 2015 IWSC President
- “It’s a great honour to win especially as nowadays people are focusing on the quality not just the numbers, so it does mean a huge amount getting recognition from an institution as well sought after as the IWSC.”Chris BlandyOwner, Blandy's Wines
- “This will be a recognition that will help in building the brand further, and building its prestige around the world.”Victor FuentesDirector General, El Coto de Rioja S.A
- “The IWSC is a well renowned, well looked up to standard and a symbol of premium products so it’s a great achievement to win any award.”Andrea FreeboroughCellar Master, Nederburg Wines
- “The competition and the way it’s judged is outstanding. The wines go through the ringer so if you win any medal you should be very happy. The banquet night is something that all wine makers from around the world want to attend, so to come here is fantastic!”Neil McGuiganCEO, Australian Vintage, 2015 IWSC President