Shipping can be arranged in one of the following ways:
1. Hellmann Worldwide Logistics
Through our local shipping agents (listed below by country)
2. UK Distributor
Through a UK distributor
You can make arrangements independently, please note you will be responsible for all costs, taxes and duties
Once again we have partnered with Hellmann Beverage Logistics to make the entry process even easier than before. For an additional £50 per wine entry and £69 per spirits entry, entrants will be able to ship their products into the Competition from selected offices of our partner, Hellmann Beverage Logistics. This price covers all duty.
Please use the search box above to find your local participating Hellmann office, and for shipping deadlines click here.
In order to qualify for this shipping you must deliver the entry to your local office by the group shipping deadline. You must contact Hellmann Beverage Logistics prior to sending your products. All boxes must be clearly marked with the address below, and include your company name.
If you have any questions about the group shipping offer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Not added shipping to your order or shipping spirits?
Please deliver 4 samples of each wine and/or spirit entry directly o via an independent courier to:
Building 17, Dunsfold Park,
Surrey, GU6 8TB,
Shipping wine to South Africa?
All South Africa Wine entries (4 bottles per entry) must be sent to Vineyard Hotel, Colinton Road, Newlands, 7700, Cape Town, South Africa from 23rd June to 6th July. The deadline for online entries is July 6th.
If your South African wines are already in the UK, please send them to the Competition cellars.
All South African spirit entries must be sent directly to the UK
Shipping wine from Argentina?
Please subscribe to our newsletter to receive more information about the shipping deadline.
- “As a start-up brand you focus hard on achieving credibility and creating awareness. Winning Gold Outstanding and the Mezcal Trophy provided us with a level of credibility and exposure that we simply could not have achieved on our own. The awards helped secure key listings in Harvery Nichols and Selfridges and certainly played a significant part in opening up dialogue with potential U.S importers and ultimately securing one. I thought hard about which competition to enter and what the return on that investment would be. I can say with absolute confidence that the IWSC was worth every penny.”David ShepherdFounder & Director, Corte Vetusto
- “IWSC is a very important competition to us in terms of showing consumers our quality. It's one of the competitions that we definitely enter on a yearly basis.”Ian ChangMaster Blender, Kavalan Distillery
- “Out of all of the awards, the IWSC is probably the most prestigious and most honest awards. You choose your judges very well and they're very good, honest, decent people. They do it for the love of the industry.”Sukhinder SinghMD, The Whisky Exchange
- “The IWSC is a very prestigious competition. The prestige is a great thing to be able to communicate to our customers who have great respect for it.”David PorterOperations & Buying, Lea & Sandeman
- “The IWSC represents everything, without a doubt. There's no better competition in the world where you can judge yourself not just against your countrymen but against the rest of the world.”Andy AndersonWinemaker, Takapoto Estate
- “Fantastic company and fantastic award . . . In the wine industry, having an award like this is such an accolade.”Claire GriffithsCommercial Director, Vina Cono Sur
- “It's one of the greatest international awards you can get. It's similar to an Oscar, if you like.”Lenz MoserWinemaker, Yantai Changyu Pioneer Company
- “Because of the number of international judges that are tasting the wines and the number of wines that are being entered, it’s a great privilege for us to receive this award. The history of the competition, the standing that it has amongst the international wine world and certainly amongst one’s peers, to be able to get an award at the IWSC means a lot. There are a lot of competitions around the world – this probably represents the top award you could get as a winemaker.”Gary & Kathy JordanWinemakers, Jordan Wine Estate
- “It’s a great honour to win especially as nowadays people are focusing on the quality not just the numbers, so it does mean a huge amount getting recognition from an institution as well sought after as the IWSC.”Chris BlandyOwner, Blandy's Wines
- “This will be a recognition that will help in building the brand further, and building its prestige around the world.”Victor FuentesDirector General, El Coto de Rioja S.A
- “The IWSC is a well renowned, well looked up to standard and a symbol of premium products so it’s a great achievement to win any award.”Andrea FreeboroughCellar Master, Nederburg Wines