Why the IWSC
IWSC works hard to promote and raise the profile of your winning wines around the world:
- Trophy-winning wines and spirits are announced at the annual IWSC Banquet. Held at the prestigious Guildhall in London, this event brings together 500 elite industry people.
- Your Gold winning products are tasted by over 500 of the UK’s leading importers, retailers and critics.
- Dedicated social media campaigns ensure winners are publicised to our global network of followers all year round.
- Winners featured on our website and promoted via social media.
- A dedicated PR agency to promote winners’ successes to the global media and throughout the year.
- A dedicated Chinese media company to promote your winning products to the domestic market via social media.
- Winners are showcased in the IWSC Winners Magazine, distributed to over 10,000 trade subscribers.
- We work with trade bodies to promote competition winners at Prowein, Wine Paris, Vinitaly, LWF, Wines of Chile, Wines of Australia etc.
- Work with partners to promote competition winners to consumers.
- Free marketing tool-kit, to assist in promoting your win (low res for free medals).
- Official IWSC medal stickers to ensure differentiation on a crowded retail shelf.
- Results will be presented to key buyers with the objective of linking buyer and producers. A selection of the winning wines will be showcased in our consumer magazine, Club Oenologique.
- Medal winners are highlighted on key retailers such as Amazon, Vivino, Indy Market, Wine Searcher, Ocado, Waitrose.
Wine Paris 2019
Paris Expo Porte de Versailles - Halls 4 and 7.1 1 Place de la Porte de Versailles 75015 Paris - FranceAdd to Calendar
Wines of Portugal Grand Tasting 2019
Lindley Hall Everton Street London SW1P 2QWAdd to Calendar
Düsseldorf, GermanyAdd to Calendar
Verona – Veronafiere, viale del Lavoro 8Add to Calendar
- “It's one of the most prestigious awards that we've ever won and we're the first English winery to have ever won this award so we're shocked, stunned but absolutely delighted.”Tamara RobertsCEO, Ridgeview Wine Estate
- “The IWSC is something that I've worked around and respected for a long time, so it's a real privilege to see the IWSC recognising what we do.”Tom SandhamCo-founder, Thinking Drinkers
- “Vivino is one of the biggest innovators in the current wine industry, and the IWSC is a prestigious wine awards, so it felt like a natural fit that we should award wineries that go above and beyond.”Paul JonesUK Country Manager, Vivino