IWSC Annual Awards Banquet
|Date||Wed 15 Nov 2017|
We are looking forward to seeing you there! If you have won trophies or have been shortlisted and wish to attend the event, don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The awards ceremony brings together the elite of the wine and spirits industry to celebrate the achievements of the year, and includes with a tasting of all Gold 2017 medal winners, a champagne reception, lavish 5-course meal and awards presentations throughout the evening as well as an after-party for those wanting to continue the celebrations.The original aim of the Competition was to award excellence to wines and spirits worldwide and this aim remains the same today, encouraging recognition for quality products.
Entries into the Competition are received from nearly 90 countries worldwide and each sample is judged according to its class and treated with the same care and consideration in the Competition’s dedicated tasting premises.
The Competition is proud to set the international benchmark for quality remaining unique in the crowded world of drinks competitions with dedicated tasting premises, a permanent onsite cellar and over 400 global experts judging products for 7 months of the year.
“It’s spectacular, fantastic evening to come here and enjoy such historic surroundings. It’s a fantastic endorsement of the quality of any producer, and really helps in the market plce to differentiate your products from the millions of others.” Verity Milns, Corporate Communications Manager, Liberty Wines
“It’s a great chance to meet people you know and get to know other people, and it's a chance for the team to enjoy ourselves. The IWSC is the big one – the Oscars for the drinks industry, so it’s a really big deal to win an award." - Martin Kinnear, Finance Manager, Beam Suntory
- “When we win those trophies, people around the world listen. They are serious awards. The opportunity to sell more expensive wines with more personality in independents and the on-trade has never been greater.”Neil McGuiganCEO, Australian Vintage, 2015 IWSC President
- “It’s a great honour to win especially as nowadays people are focusing on the quality not just the numbers, so it does mean a huge amount getting recognition from an institution as well sought after as the IWSC.”Chris BlandyOwner, Blandy's Wines
- “This will be a recognition that will help in building the brand further, and building its prestige around the world.”Victor FuentesDirector General, El Coto de Rioja S.A
- “The IWSC is a well renowned, well looked up to standard and a symbol of premium products so it’s a great achievement to win any award.”Andrea FreeboroughCellar Master, Nederburg Wines
- “The competition and the way it’s judged is outstanding. The wines go through the ringer so if you win any medal you should be very happy. The banquet night is something that all wine makers from around the world want to attend, so to come here is fantastic!”Neil McGuiganCEO, Australian Vintage, 2015 IWSC President