How to enter the IWSC
The quickest & easiest way to enter online. Each product submitted is charged at £139 (£150 offline). Avoid admin fees by entering the competition online.
Please download an entry form & then post your entry with payment details to:
International Wine & Spirit Competition Cellars
Building 17 Dunsfold Park
Stovolds Hill, Cranleigh
Surrey, GU6 8TB
Please download an entry form & then email your entry with payment details to:
Do you have a question about the IWSC competition? Please take a look out our FAQs.
Please note, all entries will not be deemed as complete unless accompanied by full payment through one of the approved payment methods.
Download Entry Forms
5 Step Entry Check List
- Submit the online entry form
- Arrange payment
- Enclose a copy of the entry form with your samples
- Include your company name and address under sender details
- Ship four bottles of each product to the IWSC cellars
- “It's one of the most prestigious awards that we've ever won and we're the first English winery to have ever won this award so we're shocked, stunned but absolutely delighted.”Tamara RobertsCEO, Ridgeview Wine Estate
- “The IWSC is something that I've worked around and respected for a long time, so it's a real privilege to see the IWSC recognising what we do.”Tom SandhamCo-founder, Thinking Drinkers
- “Vivino is one of the biggest innovators in the current wine industry, and the IWSC is a prestigious wine awards, so it felt like a natural fit that we should award wineries that go above and beyond.”Paul JonesUK Country Manager, Vivino