Wine Paris 2020
- Data d'inizio: lun 10 feb 2020
- Data di fine: mer 12 feb 2020
- Luogo: Paris Expo, Porte de Versailles
Find this event on social media
- Utilizza l'hashtag: #WINEPARIS
WINE PARIS will take place on 10-12 February 2020 at Paris Expo Porte de Versailles.
The IWSC will have a stand at the trade fair where we'll be showcasing a selection of French wines that won top awards in the IWSC 2019, as well as talking to producers about the IWSC 2020 and collecting samples. Find out more.
We'll be showcasing a range of wines from France over the course of the event, but here is a teaser of just some of the bottles you can expect to taste:
- La Cave des Vignerons de Pfaffenheim Crémant Brut Blanc de Blancs NV
- Champagne Alfred Tritant Grand Cru Brut Millésime 2012
- Côtes du Rhônes White 'Saint François' - Organic - Gabriel Meffre 2018
- AOP Alsace Pinot Gris Sélection de Grains Nobles Clos des Anges 2015
- Wessman One Champagne Brut Rosé NV
We'll also have some of our top-rated wines from England, Austria, New Zealand and Italy to share with guests:
- Ridgeview Blanc de Blancs 2015
- Church Road Grand Reserve Chardonnay 2018
- Borgo Isolabella Augusta - Nizza D.O.C.G. 2015
- Weingut Rabl Grüner Veltliner Ried Loiserberg Alte Reben 2017
From the organisers:
WINE PARIS stems from the convergence of VINISUD and VINOVISION PARIS, bringing together Mediterranean and cool climate wines, promoting their regional identities, their respective attributes and diversity. The fusion of these two clearly identifiable and complementary exhibitions in 2019 marked the first collective approach by French regional generic bodies to create a major wine business event in Paris, welcoming both French and international exhibitors and visitors.
In 2020, WINE PARIS will take place concurrently with Vinexpo Paris. This unprecedented and collective initiative creates a not to be missed event for the global wine and spirits community and answers producers’ needs to optimise their resources and benefit from an event with maximum impact. This cohesive approach will promote the events’ appeal even further and act as a magnet for buyers from all sectors of the trade, French and international, drawing them to the French capital, at a time of the year which is conducive to buying.
WINE PARIS is an international landmark event for wine professionals, taking place at a key time in the buying calendar.
Find out more and register your attendance on the WINE PARIS website.
Image credit: Fabrice Dunou pour Vélo