Come and meet IWSC at Vinitaly - Hall D Stand A3
Italy's most important wine show, Vinitaly, will take place in Verona on April 9-12 for its 51st edition.
Vinitaly is an expression of Italy as a whole, but also finds a strong international vocation in Viniternational - the International exhibition that brings together wines from other countries in a preferential showcase. Foreign trade operators, moreover, can request a free badge to attend the fair: the program will be available until March 15.
Vinitaly features numerous tastings, playing an important role in promoting contacts between sector professionals and producers, including guided, vertical and walk-around tastings, seminars and informative events.
In addition to announcing the 2017 Wine Communicator of the Year, IWSC will also participate in the “Tasting Ex…Press” program with a special tasting. Further information regarding the calendar is available on Vinitaly's website.
- “When we win those trophies, people around the world listen. They are serious awards. The opportunity to sell more expensive wines with more personality in independents and the on-trade has never been greater.”Neil McGuiganCEO, Australian Vintage, 2015 IWSC President
- “It’s a great honour to win especially as nowadays people are focusing on the quality not just the numbers, so it does mean a huge amount getting recognition from an institution as well sought after as the IWSC.”Chris BlandyOwner, Blandy's Wines
- “This will be a recognition that will help in building the brand further, and building its prestige around the world.”Victor FuentesDirector General, El Coto de Rioja S.A
- “The IWSC is a well renowned, well looked up to standard and a symbol of premium products so it’s a great achievement to win any award.”Andrea FreeboroughCellar Master, Nederburg Wines
- “The competition and the way it’s judged is outstanding. The wines go through the ringer so if you win any medal you should be very happy. The banquet night is something that all wine makers from around the world want to attend, so to come here is fantastic!”Neil McGuiganCEO, Australian Vintage, 2015 IWSC President