French Wine Discoveries is the definitive French wine trade tasting for the UK market.
Uncover and taste the whole diversity of French wines in one day, at the Grange Tower Bridge Hotel, a central venue in London, from 10.00am to 6.30pm, on 21 January 2020.
From boutique family producers to negociants and cooperatives, over 80 domains will be featuring their wines.
- Fantastic regional representation from the classics to emerging regions.
- Wine suitable to all trade sectors - both on and off-trade / independents and multiples.
- The IWSC will also have a table there, showcasing 10 award-winning French wines
- Free entrance, trade only.
- Easy last minute on site registration.
IWSC will showcase ten top-rated French wines recommended by our experts – all scoring 90 points and above in our tastings last year – from a range of regions including the Languedoc, Champagne, and Alsace. Discover the full listing
Register hereAdditional information