Annual Awards Banquet
|Date||mer. 16 nov. 2016|
The IWSC Annual Awards Banquet returns to Guildhall for our annual celebration of excellence in wine & spirit making.
The awards ceremony brings together the elite of the wine and spirits industry to celebrate the achievements of the year, and includes with a tasting of all Gold 2016 medal winners, a champagne reception, lavish 5-course meal and awards presentations throughout the evening as well as an after-party for those wanting to continue the celebrations.
For more information on the 2016 Annual Awards Banquet and to book your table, please download the booking form here or alternatively contact Pip Mortimer on firstname.lastname@example.org.
For 2016 sponsorship opportunities, view our media pack
- View the 2015 video here
- Take a look at the 2015 photos on Facebook
- For a list of all 2015 award winners go to our Hall of Fame
“It’s spectacular, fantastic evening to come here and enjoy such historic surroundings. It’s a fantastic endorsement of the quality of any producer, and really helps in the market plce to differentiate your products from the millions of others.” Verity Milns, Corporate Communications Manager, Liberty Wines
“It’s a great chance to meet people you know and get to know other people, and it's a chance for the team to enjoy ourselves. The IWSC is the big one – the Oscars for the drinks industry, so it’s a really big deal to win an award." - Martin Kinnear, Finance Manager, Beam Suntory
Prochaines Dates Limites
Événements à venir
Wine Paris 2019
Paris Expo Porte de Versailles - Halls 4 and 7.1 1 Place de la Porte de Versailles 75015 Paris - FranceAdd to Calendar
Wines of Portugal Grand Tasting 2019
Lindley Hall Everton Street London SW1P 2QWAdd to Calendar
Düsseldorf, GermanyAdd to Calendar
Verona – Veronafiere, viale del Lavoro 8Add to Calendar
- “It's one of the most prestigious awards that we've ever won and we're the first English winery to have ever won this award so we're shocked, stunned but absolutely delighted.”Tamara RobertsCEO, Ridgeview Wine Estate
- “The IWSC is something that I've worked around and respected for a long time, so it's a real privilege to see the IWSC recognising what we do.”Tom SandhamCo-founder, Thinking Drinkers
- “Vivino is one of the biggest innovators in the current wine industry, and the IWSC is a prestigious wine awards, so it felt like a natural fit that we should award wineries that go above and beyond.”Paul JonesUK Country Manager, Vivino