Annual Awards Banquet
|Date||mer. 16 nov. 2016|
The IWSC Annual Awards Banquet returns to Guildhall for our annual celebration of excellence in wine & spirit making.
The awards ceremony brings together the elite of the wine and spirits industry to celebrate the achievements of the year, and includes with a tasting of all Gold 2016 medal winners, a champagne reception, lavish 5-course meal and awards presentations throughout the evening as well as an after-party for those wanting to continue the celebrations.
For more information on the 2016 Annual Awards Banquet and to book your table, please download the booking form here or alternatively contact Pip Mortimer on firstname.lastname@example.org.
For 2016 sponsorship opportunities, view our media pack
- View the 2015 video here
- Take a look at the 2015 photos on Facebook
- For a list of all 2015 award winners go to our Hall of Fame
“It’s spectacular, fantastic evening to come here and enjoy such historic surroundings. It’s a fantastic endorsement of the quality of any producer, and really helps in the market plce to differentiate your products from the millions of others.” Verity Milns, Corporate Communications Manager, Liberty Wines
“It’s a great chance to meet people you know and get to know other people, and it's a chance for the team to enjoy ourselves. The IWSC is the big one – the Oscars for the drinks industry, so it’s a really big deal to win an award." - Martin Kinnear, Finance Manager, Beam Suntory
- “When we win those trophies, people around the world listen. They are serious awards. The opportunity to sell more expensive wines with more personality in independents and the on-trade has never been greater.”Neil McGuiganCEO, Australian Vintage, 2015 IWSC President
- “It’s a great honour to win especially as nowadays people are focusing on the quality not just the numbers, so it does mean a huge amount getting recognition from an institution as well sought after as the IWSC.”Chris BlandyOwner, Blandy's Wines
- “This will be a recognition that will help in building the brand further, and building its prestige around the world.”Victor FuentesDirector General, El Coto de Rioja S.A
- “The IWSC is a well renowned, well looked up to standard and a symbol of premium products so it’s a great achievement to win any award.”Andrea FreeboroughCellar Master, Nederburg Wines
- “The competition and the way it’s judged is outstanding. The wines go through the ringer so if you win any medal you should be very happy. The banquet night is something that all wine makers from around the world want to attend, so to come here is fantastic!”Neil McGuiganCEO, Australian Vintage, 2015 IWSC President