New on our website - You can now clone your entries from previous years!We have now updated our website so the entry process will be even easier for you!
If you wish to re-enter some of your products, you now have the possibility to clone them from your previous entries.
All you have to do is follow these steps:
1. Login to your account here
2. Select previous years entries (a new option)
3. Select the required year - all the previous year’s paid entries will be listed below
4. Search for product name
5. Click on the arrow on any product to see the clone option and select
This will immediately clone the product for the 2017 competition, and you will have the possibility to check and confirm the details.
Wine Paris 2019
Paris Expo Porte de Versailles - Halls 4 and 7.1 1 Place de la Porte de Versailles 75015 Paris - FranceAdd to Calendar
Wines of Portugal Grand Tasting 2019
Lindley Hall Everton Street London SW1P 2QWAdd to Calendar
Düsseldorf, GermanyAdd to Calendar
Verona – Veronafiere, viale del Lavoro 8Add to Calendar
- “It's one of the most prestigious awards that we've ever won and we're the first English winery to have ever won this award so we're shocked, stunned but absolutely delighted.”Tamara RobertsCEO, Ridgeview Wine Estate
- “The IWSC is something that I've worked around and respected for a long time, so it's a real privilege to see the IWSC recognising what we do.”Tom SandhamCo-founder, Thinking Drinkers
- “Vivino is one of the biggest innovators in the current wine industry, and the IWSC is a prestigious wine awards, so it felt like a natural fit that we should award wineries that go above and beyond.”Paul JonesUK Country Manager, Vivino