Wed 11 Jan 2017
New on our website - You can now clone your entries from previous years!We have now updated our website so the entry process will be even easier for you!
If you wish to re-enter some of your products, you now have the possibility to clone them from your previous entries.
All you have to do is follow these steps:
1. Login to your account here
2. Select previous years entries (a new option)
3. Select the required year - all the previous year’s paid entries will be listed below
4. Search for product name
5. Click on the arrow on any product to see the clone option and select
This will immediately clone the product for the 2017 competition, and you will have the possibility to check and confirm the details.
- “When we win those trophies, people around the world listen. They are serious awards. The opportunity to sell more expensive wines with more personality in independents and the on-trade has never been greater.”Neil McGuiganCEO, Australian Vintage, 2015 IWSC President
- “It’s a great honour to win especially as nowadays people are focusing on the quality not just the numbers, so it does mean a huge amount getting recognition from an institution as well sought after as the IWSC.”Chris BlandyOwner, Brandy's Wines
- “This will be a recognition that will help in building the brand further, and building its prestige around the world.”Victor FuentesDirector General, El Coto de Rioja S.A
- “The IWSC is a well renowned, well looked up to standard and a symbol of premium products so it’s a great achievement to win any award.”Andrea FreeboroughCellar Master, Nederburg Wines
- “The competition and the way it’s judged is outstanding. The wines go through the ringer so if you win any medal you should be very happy. The banquet night is something that all wine makers from around the world want to attend, so to come here is fantastic!”Neil McGuiganCEO, Australian Vintage, 2015 IWSC President