The IWSC is delighted to announce the shortlists for its coveted 2023 Wine Producer Trophies.
Each year, producers with the best medal performance in their wine category are shortlisted for our producer trophies.
All shortlisted producers are asked to complete a short questionnaire so our Judging Committee can gain a deeper understanding of the behind-the-scenes work going on at the wineries.
Based on the information from the questionnaire, as well as the medal results, the Judging Committee will select the winners of each category, who will be announced on Thursday 19 October at the IWSC’s 2023 Awards Celebration.
Each of the winners will also be put forward for the IWSC’s Outstanding Wine Producer Trophy, sponsored by Encirc
Discover the nominees for the IWSC 2023 Wine Producer Trophies:
White Wine Producer Trophy
- Cherubino, Margaret River, Australia
- Rustenberg, Stellenbosch, South Africa
- Weingut Aigner, Kremstal, Austria
- Weingut Alois Zimmermann OG, Kremstal, Austria
- Weingut Dr. Loosen, Mosel, Germany
- Weingut Eder Wachau, Wachau, Austria
Red Wine Producer Trophy
- Church Road, Hawke's Bay and Central Otago, New Zealand
- Domaine Bousquet, Mendoza, Argentina
- La Togata, Brunello di Montalcino, Italy
- Spier Wines, Stellenbosch, South Africa
- Telavi Wine Cellar, Kakheti, Georgia
- Voyager Estate, Margaret River, Australia
- Quoin Rock, Stellenbosch, South Africa
Sparkling Wine Producer Trophy
- Besserat de Bellefon, Champagne, France
- Hattingley Valley, Hampshire, England
- Piper-Heidsieck, Champagne, France
- Rare Champagne, Champagne, France
Sweet/Fortified Wine Producer Trophy
- Bodegas Fundador, Jerez, Spain
- Fattoria La Vialla, Tuscany, Italy
- Inniskillin, Ontario, Canada
- Sogevinus, Douro, Portugal
- Morris Wines, Rutherglen, Australia
Thank you to our sponsors: