WINE LABEL DESIGN AWARDS
Deadline: When entering your products
Open to all wines submitted into the competition for an additional £50 fee, judges will assess the creativity, impact, innovation, relevance and originality of submitted wine labels in the ultimate quest for Wine Label Design of the Year.
IWSC 2017 PACKAGING & DESIGN AWARDS - WINNERS
Congratulations to all the entrants and especially winners for some outstanding and creative designs. In fact, this year was simply outstanding for the number of original entries and the stories behind the packaging were truly inspirational. Thank you to all who entered and join us again for the 2018 competition.
Packaging & Design Award Winners:
- White Spirits Trophy – Brighton Gin, Brighton Gin Spirits Company Ltd
- Brown Spirits Trophy – (Joint winners) Glenfiddich Project XX Single Malt Scotch Whisky / Glenfiddich IPA Experiement Single Malt Scotch Whisky, William Grant & Sons
- Contemporary Trophy – Italicus Rosolio di Bergamotto, Italicus Ltd
- Traditional Trophy – (Joint winners) Cap Mattei Grande Réserve Quinquina Rouge 2015 / Cap Mattei Blanc 2015, La Distillerie
- WoW Trophy – Padró & Co. Rojo Amargo Light Box, Unión Vegas SL
- Storytelling Trophy - Bathtub Cut Gin, Prohibition Liquor Co.
- “When we win those trophies, people around the world listen. They are serious awards. The opportunity to sell more expensive wines with more personality in independents and the on-trade has never been greater.”Neil McGuiganCEO, Australian Vintage, 2015 IWSC President
- “It’s a great honour to win especially as nowadays people are focusing on the quality not just the numbers, so it does mean a huge amount getting recognition from an institution as well sought after as the IWSC.”Chris BlandyOwner, Blandy's Wines
- “This will be a recognition that will help in building the brand further, and building its prestige around the world.”Victor FuentesDirector General, El Coto de Rioja S.A
- “The IWSC is a well renowned, well looked up to standard and a symbol of premium products so it’s a great achievement to win any award.”Andrea FreeboroughCellar Master, Nederburg Wines
- “The competition and the way it’s judged is outstanding. The wines go through the ringer so if you win any medal you should be very happy. The banquet night is something that all wine makers from around the world want to attend, so to come here is fantastic!”Neil McGuiganCEO, Australian Vintage, 2015 IWSC President