IWSC is pleased to announce Joe Fattorini as Wine Communicator of the Year for 2017!
Fattorini was picked as the outstanding candidate from a prestigious shortlist for his work on
IWSC are pleased to announce this years shortlist for Wine Communicator Of The Year!Ian D'Agata, Ben Stephenson, Joe Fattorini, Olly Smith & Mariano Braga are all in the running toMore
Display your award winning wines at the IWSC winners showcase stand at the London Wine Fair 22nd – 24th May 2017.
To take part please tick the box on the
We have now updated our website so the entry process will be even easier for you!
If you wish to re-enter some of your products, you can now clone them.
- “When we win those trophies, people around the world listen. They are serious awards. The opportunity to sell more expensive wines with more personality in independents and the on-trade has never been greater.”Neil McGuiganCEO, Australian Vintage, 2015 IWSC President
- “It’s a great honour to win especially as nowadays people are focusing on the quality not just the numbers, so it does mean a huge amount getting recognition from an institution as well sought after as the IWSC.”Chris BlandyOwner, Brandy's Wines
- “This will be a recognition that will help in building the brand further, and building its prestige around the world.”Victor FuentesDirector General, El Coto de Rioja S.A
- “The IWSC is a well renowned, well looked up to standard and a symbol of premium products so it’s a great achievement to win any award.”Andrea FreeboroughCellar Master, Nederburg Wines
- “The competition and the way it’s judged is outstanding. The wines go through the ringer so if you win any medal you should be very happy. The banquet night is something that all wine makers from around the world want to attend, so to come here is fantastic!”Neil McGuiganCEO, Australian Vintage, 2015 IWSC President